directors | history | awards | 150 years

history

Architects Designhaus celebrates the history of its extended life since formation of the practice in 1856 by renowned architect Henry Hunter. The lineage of design extends through all major stylistic change since that time, with the continuance of the practice into new fields of contemporary architectural endeavour in all offices.

We celebrate in being ‘boutique’ because that is the essence of our survival through exemplary design and relevance to our client community. The dialogue with our clients is ‘personal’ and ‘dedicated’.

… And now to the future …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 copyright © architects designhaus 2009  |  contact  |  home  |  site credits